Monday, September 19, 2011

Third Time's a Charm...

Okay, so far I have been the most inconsistent blogger evvverrr.... Between getting married, settling, buying a house, moving, settling again, life has been crazzay! However, I really want to try and make a commitment to this...
With my new house everyone keeps asking me to post pics on facebook but I think a blog would be much better and attract less creepers...

Since my last post was 6 months ago there's a lot to catch up on... the first and most obvious... we bought a house...



This pic is from our close date 5 months ago... since we've done a good bit of work in the yard but we still have a long way to go...



I want to show you more but I have to save some stuff for next time... why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free... so until next time... see yall later!

No comments:

Post a Comment