Monday, July 9, 2012

Me Oh My...

This summer is flying by and unfortunately so is the time between my last blog post.

We just came back from 10 days down in Seaside, Florida which we do once a month every summer for my husband's family reunion.

Here's a quick run-down on how we spent our time:

Kayakin...


Dancin'...


Cornholin'...


Tannin'...


4th of Julyin'...


Eatin'...


Relaxin'...

All in all a great trip and a nice break from reality! We all need those every now and then, I've decided 10 days is the perfect amount of time to do so. 

I've been on a bit of a decorating brain freeze lately, however, I am suddenly feeling really inspired.  Maybe it's because of vacation? Or maybe it's from those decorating magazines I've caught up on? Either way I'm gettin' on a roll...

This weekend is of course my favorite weekend of the month, Scott's Antique.  Hoping to get there earlier in the week so I can dedicate my weekend to projects.  

The weekend after is my 10 year high school reunion and anytime I have friends coming over I always feel super inspired to finish projects or get things going.  I've already got a checklist a mile long! While we were away on vacay I also ordered some little things to help me check off a few marks.  Fingers crossed I'll get everything done and in the next 2 weeks I'll have lots of updates. Until then here's a little sneak peak from the artist of one of my projects, the lovely Atlantan Sarah Watts:

Cheers to Atlanta 

Fine Wine

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment